Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Every Day Is Like Sunday

Dress: Boysenberry Floral Print Black Stripe Midi Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Fluevog Bellevues: Laura Evans
Earring: etXarte
Grey Polka Dot Necklace, Grape Necklace, & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I was smitten with the dark colors in this dress...I even liked the grey bits! Lovely dress for a moody day. Good fit & length. The lace at the waist doesn't have any stretch & it came to me with several stitches popped from stress. This dress is lined & extremely heavy. 
I bought these Fluevogs with the intent of painting the grey part, but since I haven't done that yet...they immediately leapt to mind when I saw this dress...perfect, yes? 
This was my first time wearing this grey & black polka dotted vintage necklace...I hardly ever wear grey.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Sin City & Golden Nugget eyeshadow by Too Faced, MAC lipliner in Currant, Homegirl lipstick by Kat von D, & OPI nail polish in Black Cherry Chutney. 
The shoes...should I keep them grey? Hmmm....
I wore this outfit to LEAVE THE HOUSE to get a mammogram...it's been 11 years since my last one. All clear. I wore the other pair of grey shoes I own to walk around in. Davina & The Vagabonds performing live on stage at The Dakota in Minneapolis. 
John Davey playing in my hometown, Marquette. DJs on Twitch playing the soundtrack of my evenings. 
Carsie Blanton, Pat, & Joe doing their monthly rent party. New Wave Saturday night. 
Social Distance Live UnderCovered doing Non English songs. Glenn Crytzer Quartet playing songs of 1938. Sunday night DJ chicks. 
Michael Waite. Working on the Roman shades for the dining room...sewing the lining. 
DJs playing music. And Rye's bed fell off the fainting couch in my office...& he went with it. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment