Tuesday, April 20, 2021

First Inside Visit!

Dress: Keyhole Color Block Bottle Green Dress by eShakti (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay
Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
The color of this dress was spectacular...otherwise, meh. It came to me in not great shape...but it didn't matter...it was weird...it had big metal magnetic snaps to close the front that kept coming undone & there was a zipper on the side. The fit & length were good...& there were deep pockets. 
I wore this dress...to get a haircut! My last one was in October...now I just need to dye my hair. 
This was my first time wearing this vintage Miriam Haskell necklace...I had to tie it with a ribbon to make it longer so it fell below the keyhole. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Overdrive, Jasper & Laurel eyeshadow by Natasha Denona, NYX lipliner in Pumpkin, Mimosa lipstick by MAC, & OPI nail polish in Race Red. 
Less hair...mostly just chopped off one side since I'm growing the other side out. DJs playing songs. 
The nurses where I got my PRP shots could never find my veins. My regular clinic uses the inside of my elbow every time with no problem. I had bruises covering both my hands where they tried to take blood. Taken at the gym, where I went to lift weights without David. Fish at the co-op...while David was visiting his parents in California (for the first time since 2019), I tried to make sure I was still eating well. Fish is usually my go-to easy to make for myself meal. Norwegian Trout (similar to salmon) with asparagus & Angie's confit garlic. More DJs spinning tunes. 
Kate & Jason came over for an INSIDE visit (we are all fully vaccinated)...they picked up sandwiches from the co-op for lunch & some lime & avocado for me...& I concocted this delicious salad...farmers' market spinach with shrimp, garlic, avocado & a lime/olive oil dressing (I've made this 1/2 a dozen times since then & also add fresh cilantro).
Doggy loving! A lovely visit with Kate & Jason while we ate lunch & they did laundry. It was so...normal. Glenn Crytzer & his boys playing songs from 1940.
50% off these palettes on Urban Decay...sure, I need more eyeshadow. And my April Boxy Charm. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Will you take a look at that beautiful waistline on that gorgeous lady

    ReplyDelete