Friday, October 10, 2014

The Seagull

 Dress: Fit & Flare in Green Polka Dot by Lucie Lu (size 5x)
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Vintage Miriam Haskell
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this frock to see The Seagull at American Players Theatre with Super Boo on the last day of August. I like Lucie Lu dresses, but they run small so size up. This one seemed to be clingier than other dresses I've had by that company, but I still loved the shape of this dress...and polka dots! I am looking forward to making this autumn appropriate some time soon. 
I discovered this recipe for Summer Squash & Red Quinoa Salad with Walnuts on epicurious last summer & it was an instant favorite for picnicking. 
The band on stage at the end of the play. Accordion & violin...2 of my favorites! I took photos before the play began like I always do, but a staff member made me delete them because there were actors on stage...so I snuck this one on my way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment