Monday, October 13, 2014

The Doctor's Dilemma

 Dress: Scalloped Boudoir Lace Dress in Blush Orchid by Kiyonna (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (if you sign up using my link, I get a free garment for a month)
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this lace frock to see an outdoor play, The Doctor's Dilemma, with Super Boo. These lace dresses from Kiyonna are lovely, but I feel they fit more snuggly than other dresses from that brand, so I size up in this style. I've had  2 other versions of this dress, in black with nude lining & my favorite of the 3, in burgundy. It's a perfect date night dress, sexy with just the right amount of cleavage & oh, so comfortable to wear. 
We stopped on our way to the play to take pictures around the back of a building & there was a woman in the house next door doing dishes & watching us through her window...she finally yelled out to ask us if we wanted some photos together. Midwesterners are so sweet. 
There are 2 vehicles that drive around Madison that I get excited when I see...The Wienermobile & this rubber ducky covered car. 
Kate got me this necklace as a NYE present several years ago & I adore it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment