Friday, October 24, 2014

American Buffalo on A Sunny Day

 Dress: Lace Print Dress in Blue by Lucie Lu (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Leggings: Roamans
Sandals: Dansko
Cardigan: Avenue
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to see American Buffalo by David Mamet at American Players Theatre with Super Boo. I loved the fit of this Lucie Lu dress (they run small, size up), but I preferred this print in green...that dress was definitely a why didn't I buy it...what was I thinking?! The surplice neckline & empire waist are flattering...& the lace pattern is charmingly feminine, yet much more casual than an actual lace dress. 
We had a difficult time taking photos because it was incredibly sunny out.
This play, set in a junk shop, wins for my favorite set of the season...there were so many treasures to discover. The play itself was also a wonderful treat. 
The sun set my hair ablaze. 

No comments:

Post a Comment