Saturday, October 11, 2014

Labor Day Fire

 Dress: Irene Hi Lo Tank Dress in Fuchsia Tie Dye by SWAK (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (if you sign up with my link I get a free garment for a month)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Vintage
Earring: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)                                           
I wore this fun dress to a backyard fire at our house on Labor Day. I'm fairly certain this is the first time I have ever worn tie dye. The colors in this dress were so pretty! I thought the length & fit on this were great, the fabric, however, was terrible...heavy, hot, & slippery. It was great for a one time wear at an outside gathering with friends. 
Super Boo set up the backyard for fire. The chairs are all garage sale finds. 
Kate brought us rosé to start off the evening. We grilled asparagus over the fire, which is just about the best thing ever. We also made grilled cheese, hot dogs, & of course, s'mores. Angie brought some homemade marshmallows & graham crackers. Food made over an open flame just tastes amazing.
I adored this purple & orange combination...
I bought this necklace at a garage sale to take apart for the gorgeous orange beads, but I may keep it as is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment