Sunday, October 5, 2014

Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Ghost Signs

 Dress: Daisy Fit & Flare by Lucie Lu (size 5x)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace & Anklet: Me
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to go to farmer's market with the girlie, attend a church rummage sale, & run a few other errands. I love these Lucie Lu dresses & bought all that came to me while they were brand new & $15...how could I resist?! This brand runs small, so I always size up. They are easy to wear in the summer & will be fabulous now in the fall with cardigans & fun socks. 
Madison has a lot of these old ghost signs, faded hand painted signs from another era, some which have been restored. I wanted to take photos here because the majority of them are up too high to stand in front of...& one that I particularly enjoyed that was on my tai chi building was recently painted over...that makes me so sad. 
 Perky Kate in polka dots. 
 Beauty at the market. M is for Muffin. 
 My Ulta & beauty supply haul. 
I bought several yards of this lovely fabric on sale at Joann's for a few dollars. 
Church rummage sale finds...many scarves, napkins, lace doilies, a cookie press, & a chain mail necklace that someone has added metal dipped kale to that I intend to take apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment