Thursday, October 9, 2014

Saturday Farmers' Market, Brunch, & Wine

 Top: Keira Kimono Sleeve Top in Teal by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my referral link & I will get a free garment for a month)
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to farmers' market, brunch, & wine tasting with the girlie. I am completely mad for these kimono sleeve tops from Kiyonna. I love the way they fit & the plunging front & back V. I wish I had bought the first one I ever had in red. I read on their website that they have changed the fit due to customer feedback, eek! I'm sure it is still lovely. It comes in the most gorgeous merlot on their site right now. *swoon*
We stopped to take pictures against this brick building I drive by on most days. I had never noticed this charming collection of things before...it is sort of amazing what wonders you see when you get out of your car. If you click on these photos, they get bigger. What stands out to you...what is your favorite discovery here? Mine are the wire ants marching along, can you see them?
After market, Kate & I had brunch at Marigold Kitchen. I don't remember what I had, but it was delicious...it involved smoked salmon with potatoes & eggs.
After brunch, there was wine tasting...with sadly, no photos. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment