Thursday, December 1, 2022

Act A Lady

Dress: The Marais Printed Tiered Maxi Dress by Anthropologie (size L) via Nuuly
Tights: Snag
Shoes: JJ's, vintage thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage 
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-45
I've lost count of how many of these Marais dresses I've worn...sooo many different patterns. I know the fit is super loose & not "flattering"...but I like them. Obviously. This teal & rust combination looked fabulous with my hair. Great maxi length. 
While I had a ton of jewelry options for this dress...these are the only shoes that I thought worked at all. 
The only time it snowed all day was during the 15 minutes we were taking these photos. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Torch & Lucky; Bud & Tex eyeshadow from UD; Natasha Denona eyeshadow in Azelea, Jasper, & Agate; MAC lipliner in Chicory; Gothica lipstick by Kat von D; & OPI nail polish in A Woman's Prague-ative.  
I wore this dress to see a play with David...but first, dinner at home...pan fried salmon with lots of crispy garlic, served with roasted Brussels sprouts & kimchi. This play sounded so iffy, that I didn't even ask David if he wanted to go...I purchased tickets & hoped for the best. Act A Lady was hilarious...a wonderfully written play...with marvelous acting.
Some well dressed woman in the Flummunity posted a photo of her Fluevogs in some adorable orange fishnets...& when asked where she got her hosiery...shared that she buys cheap packs of fishnets on Amazon...so I immediately purchased some. 
At my doctor's office getting my cellulitis diagnosed. I made the most delicious Coconut Poached Green Curry Salmon...David declared it a 5 star dish & one of the best things I've ever made. Farmers' market the weekend before Thanksgiving...sooo many pretty vegetables. Fancy probiotics David got me for taking with my antibiotic. 


 

1 comment: