Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Feeding Beatrice: A Gothic Tale

Dress: Gwyneth Maxi Dress by Raga (size L) via Nuuly
Shoes: Fluevog, Bellevues: Lottie Deno
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-45
Beautiful dress...a bit too tight on me though. I could understand the hip/belly area, but it was also pulling on the chest...which is unusual for me as I'm not big up top. I would give this maxi another try once my swelling goes down. 
This area is protected from too much wind...so there were still autumn leaves on the vines...so pretty.
These Fluevogs were a lovely accompaniment to this dress...& I believe this is my first time wearing them. 
I don't have much burgundy jewelry...but luckily what I do have is stunning. Kate got me this necklace years ago & I love it so much.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew; Sonic, Lucky, & Mildew eyeshadow from UD; MAC lipliner in Burgundy; Dubonnet Amplified lipstick by MAC; & Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics nail polish in Black Metal Dahlia. 
Look what came in the mail! All the way from Latvia. I'd had this Lisner set on my favorites list on Etsy years ago...then it sold & I was devastated...so I kept it on my list to remind me to search for it & it finally came up again! There was a much cheaper one available, but it had the matching pin instead of the bracelet & I wanted the bracelet. Since this dress was so tight, it was a one & done...I wore it to see Feeding Beatrice with David.
I was really looking forward to this Forward production...I mean, a gothic tale?! Great set...
Fabulous acting, but the plot was a bit silly & could have been much shorter. It was still a fun night out with my love. The next day...I was going to have my first lymphatic massage since getting them in Mexico. I was so excited to have found this woman in Middleton. Then, naked on the table, she noticed a spot underneath my left breast that concerned her & she asked me to get it checked out by my doctor...& reschedule my appointment. I got in with my primary the next day & she looked at that & other areas of my incisions that worried me. She told me they all looked to be healing normally. But then...I mentioned that my left arm had started hurting the day before...but I was sure it was just irritated from my compression sleeves. She immediately said, no...that's the beginning of cellulitis. She prescribed me antibiotics even though she was confident that my body would fight it off...I didn't want to take the chance it would get worse. SO glad I saw my doctor...also, made an appointment for a few days later so she could see how it was looking & have her nurse take out the few stitches I had. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment