Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Work & Errand Outfit

Dress: Jasmine Field Kristen Fit & Flare Dress by Leota (size XL) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Jessica Howard (size M), thrifted 
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Yoki
Necklace & Earrings: Colleen Toland
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 39-37-48
I adored the olive green & pattern mixing in this dress...didn't care for the blouson top. It wasn't obvious on the GB site as they no longer use models. Good fit & just above the knee length...sleeveless underneath the cardigan. 
This was a good work outfit... 
I nearly went with pink jewelry to go with the bottom bit of the dress, but I'm glad I didn't. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner & eyeshadow in Mildew, Transparent & Intense eyeshadow by Natasha Denona, KAB lipliner in Charming, Bite Beauty lipstick in Cranberry & Rhubarb, & Forever Family nail polish from Essie. 
In addition to work, I also wore this dress to run errands. Olive oil & pumpkin oil from Vom Fass. A trip to Ulta to stock up on eyebrow pencils...& I decided to try a different mascara that everyone seems to like...it's now my new favorite. 
A wander through the beauty supply since Olaplex was on sale...& I guess I thought I needed a few other things. 
My vinyl from the Audra Kickstarter...the 20th anniversary reissue of Going To The Theatre. I miss watching Bret's hours long Facebook pandemic shows. 
I also wore this dress to take a walk through our neighborhood with David & Violet...to a nearby trail. Beauty is all around us. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment