Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Last Photos Before Surgery

Dress: Brushstroke Leopard Brandy Faux Wrap Dress by Leota (size XL) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Jessica Howard (size M), thrifted
Tights: Snag
Shoes: ?, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 39-37-48
I thought this dress was red, black, & white...but the red turned out to be pink. Still a cute work dress, not very exciting though. Good fit & length. Flirty flouncy edge/hem. Like most Leota dresses, I had to pin the neckline closed. 
I didn't put much thought into this outfit...I just wore it to work a few times & to run errands. These are my final photos before surgery. 
I should have worn a pink earring (I don't think I have any that aren't flowers?) & pink shoes. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Violet Voss Berry Burst eyeshadow palette, Becca lipliner in Mood, Big Bang lipliner & lipstick by UD, & OPI nail polish in Royal Rajah Ruby. 
I wore this dress to work twice & to run some last minute errands before leaving the country for 10 days for surgery. I put together gift bags of various things made in Madison for each of my surgeons & bought Halloween candy for the nurses. David got me a new BookBook for my iPhone & one to put all my cords in for travel. Stocking up on face lotion. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment