Thursday, November 3, 2022

Dance Party // Talking Spirits Cemetery Tour

Dress: Floral Velvet Dress by Hutch (size L) via Nuuly
Shoes: Fluevog, Baroques: Reubens
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: former Etsy shop, gift from Kate
Bracelet & Purse: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 39-37-48
This dress was exquisite & I wish I owned it. The burnout velvet in red & burgundy...with shades of brown...stunning. A true wrap dress that is partially lined. I adored the wide elastic at the sleeves. The fit was great, but I did have to pin the neckline closed. Perfect maxi length for me.
Peeking a leg out to show off the shoes...
My wedding shoes...& purse. 
There are SO many times when this necklace is the only fabulous option...I'm so glad my girlie got it for me all those years ago. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline, Huda Beauty Ruby Obsessions eyeshadow palette, MAC lipliner in Burgundy, Rocker Everlasting Glimmer Veil by Kat von D, Dubonnet Amplified lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in Red Fingers & Mistletoes. 
Ignore my hand that is bigger than my head & just focus on how cute we are...
I first wore this dress to have these pictures taken before heading over to Madison Ballroom Co for our first Friday Dance Party. 
 Every song was a different dance, most of which we didn't know. The instructors taught us a few new moves...but it's too much all at once. I think the Waltz was the easiest. Some photos of us in action...I wore this dress a second time to have a complete meltdown. I don't even remember what it was all about. Poor Kate. It was a gloriously gorgeous fall day...& I got to walk around the pretty cemetery with my girlie...but my anxiety really took over. We used to go on this Talking Spirits Cemetery Tour every year...but it had been a while since our last visit. Our guide pointed out things along the way...& there were 4 actors playing people who were buried there & told us a bit of their stories. After the tour...David & I went to a friend's birthday party...where, as usual, I was overdressed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment