Monday, December 5, 2022

Wasted: Blind Red Varietal Wine Tasting // Zoe Keating

Dress: Corset Maxi Dress by Hutch (size 12) via Nuuly
Cardigan: Time & Tru (size M), thrifted 
Boots: Doc Martens
Earrings: Vintage Czech 
Necklace & Bracelet: Heidi Daus 
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-45
This dress was just delightful...an autumnal acorn pattern mixed with leopard...it couldn't have been more me. I have no idea what size I am when they use numbers, plus most reviewers agree this runs a size or two big. So I should have gotten the 8 or 10. Great maxi length...I'm always thrilled when I can choose to wear flats or heels.
I think this leopard cardigan was not only an adorable addition to this dress...but it covered up the too big-ness & I was able to tuck it in around the neckline, which covered up my faja & sports bra I've been wearing since surgery. 
I could have went with leopard shoes, but I don't break out my Docs often enough...& it's the season for it. I clearly need acorn earrings to go with my Heidi Daus acorn necklace & bracelet. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Bourbon; Big Sky, Accelerate, Stranded, & Blaze eyeshadow from UD; NYX lipliner in Pumpkin; Heat lipstick by UD; Toast lipstick from Bite Beauty; & OPI nail polish in Deutsch You Want Me Baby?
I wore this one fun Saturday. First, David & I attended Wasted: Blind Red Varietal Wine Tasting. Usually we all bring a bottle of wine, but on this day, they were picked for us. David guessed the most right...I'm not even sure how. We brought a wheel of Rush Creek Reserve cheese to share. And there was bean/chorizo stew, broccoli salad, & lots of nibbles to accompany the wine. 
We chose to sit on the same place on the couch as last time we were here...waaaaay back in 2019. It seems not that long ago, yet so much has changed. 
Wasted is such a lovely fun group of people...
I was sorry I had to leave early to go to a concert. Kate & I used to see Zoe Keating quite often back before she tragically lost her husband to cancer...she used to tour more. I think the biggest reason is she is now raising their son on her own, plus pandemic. 
Watching Zoe perform is magical...& I always enjoy seeing her fun stocking choice. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment