Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Zebra Work Dress

Dress: Inky Zebra Perfect Wrap Dress by Leota (size 1x) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: 9 West
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
While I typically like these Leota wrap dresses, I found this zebra print with slashes of yellow a bit boring...but great for work. I guess there was just too much white for me? Great fitting dress, perfect length. 
I did like being able to wear yellow accessories...I don't break them out nearly enough. 
It was snowing on this day back in March...so we ducked into the library for these shots. We usually end up using this location several times throughout winter...but I think this was the only time this year. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Jet Black; Dark Horse, Creep, Sidecar, & Half Baked eyeshadow from Urban Decay; UD lipliner in 714; Santa Sangre lipstick by Kat von D; & OPI nail polish in Red Heads Ahead. 
I wore this dress to work & to do some shopping at the co-op in the snow. The sexiest chef ever, Marco Pierre White...I didn't find much in his cookbook I was interested in making though. 
Picking up some meat at Conscious Carnivore...these pork chops caught my eye...I may have to take inspiration from them. I had been enjoying Wordle, so I starting doing Quordle every day too...I hated it at first since I never found all 4 words...but now I do every time. We got a smoking gun last year & finally tried it out on some Hooks 5 year cheddar...yum. And a delicious dinner with recipes by Alison Roman...Crispy-Skin Salmon with Fennel & Green Romesco, served with Hard-Roasted Spiced Cauliflower.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment