Sunday, May 29, 2022

Work Dress

Dress: Mosaic Purple Kara Wrap Dress by Leota (size 1x) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Sam Edelman 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: little shop in Sausalito, CA
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
The purple/burgundy in this dress is what attracted me to it...the pattern wasn't my favorite. Faux wrap & I had to pin the neckline closed. The fit & length on this brand is always spot on & great for work. 

I wore this dress to work & to a few medical appointments...too conservative for anything else. 
I think this is my first time wearing these shoes I found on eBay. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Delinquent; Celestial, Drama, Base, & Dreamer eyeshadow by Anastasia; Sugarpill Cosmetics lipstick in Locket; Bordeaux lipstick from Bite Beauty; & OPI nail polish in I Sing in Color. 
Always taking selfies to send to my boyfriend. Simple dinner of pan seared salmon with toasted garlic, dill, & lemon...with roasted cauliflower. I wore this dress to my 2 week pre-op appointment with my plastic surgeon. 
And also to see a nurse to get a bunch of tiny bumps on my skin (sebaceous hyperplasia) electrocuted with a needle...it was painful, but they are gone. Also, I made 2 almond cakes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment