Thursday, May 12, 2022

Spyhouse Coffee in Minneapolis

Dress: Garden Printed Midi Dress by London Times (size 14) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: We Love Colors 
Shoes: Born
All Jewelry: Wendy Baker 
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
Pretty dress with a great fit...so many lovely colors that could be matched & highlighted with accessories & make-up. The only negative about this dress would be that there is a seam up the middle of the top...I'm not sure why that is ever necessary. 
It was still March in Wisconsin/Minnesota when I wore this dress, so a cardigan was necessary.
I had many beautiful Wendy Baker flowers to choose from...
I wore this dress to work & again on our final day in Minneapolis. I ordered coffee from a local place Kate found online (she doesn't even drink coffee)...but it was the wrong location from the walking distance one Jason went to to pick it up. Whoops. So we drove to the correct location of Spyhouse Coffee & we fell in love. It was one of the best cups of coffee I've ever had. Also, it was in a charming old building. I don't know the story behind this blue rooster...but it caught my eye as we drove by. 
Picking up my cold food at French Meadow...I had enjoyed breakfast so much the day before, I decided to repeat it (Kate & Jason ordered from a vegan restaurant).
I asked for an English muffin this time, but otherwise...the same...salmon eggs Benedict with crispy hash browns & avocado toast...& a cup of coffee that was inferior compared to Spyhouse. 
We dined at a park down the street from the place Kate & Jason picked up breakfast. On the drive home, I figured out our American Players Theatre schedule for the summer. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment