Thursday, May 5, 2022

Hadestown // Wine Tasting // Dead Horses

Dress: V-Neck Tiered Maxi Dress by Anthropologie (size 1x) via Nuuly
Tights: Snag
Shoes: l.e.i., thrifted 
Earring: Kerala Rose
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
I loved this goddess dress...it was a delightful shade of orangish red & I had to wear it twice. All the ruching, tiers, & silky material made this dress elegant. The fit & everything about it was perfection. 
Sparkly shoes & tights. 
This holographic nail polish was the ideal match for the color in this dress. This vintage Original by Robért bracelet belonged to my grandma, who started my vintage costume jewelry obsession. 
Pearls make everything more fancy.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Double Life; Azalea, Agate, Poppy, Glory, & Phlox eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; MAC lipliners in Chicory & Auburn; New York Apple lipstick by MAC; Gothica lipstick from Kat von D; & ILNP nail polish in Misery. 
I first wore this dress in Minneapolis to see Hadestown with Kate & Jason. Better photo of the flowers André had waiting for me in our room. This well dressed gentleman asked me to take his photo & say hi to my mother. The Orpheum Theatre & a mural next door. 
Me & the girlie.
Inside the gorgeous venue.
The stage.
Jason, Kate, & Me.
The musical was wonderful & I would definitely see it again. The second time I wore this dress was to wine tasting & to see Dead Horses. 
Lindsay made a wonderful Tingle Tagine from the Foodheim cookbook. 
Cutie-pies on the couch...
The theme for April was Rhone-Remix (Rhone varietals made somewhere other than France). I made Amanda Hesser's Almond Cake (& overcooked it). I had to leave the tasting early to get to the Stoughton Opera House to see Dead Horses. 
The band...they are always so good live. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment