Monday, May 2, 2022

Minneapolis

Dress: Theresa Dress in Trolley Print by Effie's Heart via Gwynnie Bee Shop 
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Preview, thrifted 
Earring: Etsy shop
Shorter Necklace: Vintage
Longer Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: former Etsy shop
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
I wore this dress at least 1/2 a dozen times, just like the last time I wore it, back when it fit me. It's a proper wrap dress though, so I just wrapped it around & even though there was a lot of fabric...I think it's better than most too big dresses. I love Effie's Heart. 
I always wore it with the cardigan because the armholes are too big, plus...this was back in March, so it needed a sweater. 
My hair is short enough now that I sometimes wear 2 earrings...& here, they even match.
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Hustle & Toasted, Chicory lipliner by MAC, Gothica lipstick from Kat von D, & OPI nail polish in Brisbane Bronze. 
I wore this dress to run errands, pick my boyfriend up at the airport, go to an ENT (because my voice had been hoarse for ~3 months), & pick up our new truck...Viktor. 
With a drawer full of conservas, David thought I might need more. My March Boxy Charm. 
Corned beef & cabbage with roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes for St. Patrick's Day. Driving to Minneapolis with Kate & Jason...in the snow. Our hotel...we were on the 13th floor. 
Our original room view...with surprise flowers that were waiting for me from AndrĂ©. We had to switch rooms because they only gave us 1 bed. There was a restaurant across the street from us that sparkled...walking to dinner.
Kate wanted to check out this place, Graze...a local food & libations collective with a lot of different options to choose from...plus, outdoor seating. 
I first went to Viva Taco, then picked up a side of Mac & Cheese from Soul Bowl, & grabbed some chips & guacamole from Avocadish to take back to the hotel. It was good, not great. I can see going there to hang out with friends outside with a drink & definitely some of that guac with chips. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment