Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Another Work Dress

Dress: Floral V Neck Smocked Waist Dress by Jessica Howard (size 14) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Born, thrifted
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
The colors in this dress were spectacular on me...& I liked the smocked waist & sleeves, plus the gold threads running through it. It ran a bit large & it felt frumpy though. 
I think this is my first time wearing these Born shoes I thrifted.
I don't have a burgundy flower earring, so black it was...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Alkaline & Love Drug, Young Love & Bang Bang eyeshadow from UD, MAC lipliner in Burgundy, Dubonnet Amplified lipstick by MAC, & Essie nail polish in Forever Family. 
This was another dress that was too boring to wear anywhere other than work. I had too many of those at once from Gwynnie Bee, along with the one below which I wore, but never bothered to get pictures of. 
It's been a while since I watched/listened to DJs on Twitch...but I checked in on 320 minutes & Shok was broadcasting live from Tulsa. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment