Thursday, February 24, 2022

My Girls Tattoo, Finished

Dress: Floral Midi Dress by Let Me Be (size XL) via Nuuly
Boots: Fluevog, Enneagram: Spontaneous 
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Old Costume Jewelry, Nashville Flea Market 
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
Gorgeous dress with unusual color combination, which I always adore...just the right amount of dark mixed with bright. Great fit & length. I especially enjoyed the billowy sleeves, the deep v-neckline in both the front & back, as well as the black outlines around the bust & waist. 
I chose to go with all purple make-up & accessories, but I could have just as easily picked up that lovely shade of dark red...or gone with a mix of colors. 
I loved this outfit with my Fluevog boots...& it was my first time wearing this earring David got me & this stunning Wendy Baker floral necklace. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Rockstar; UD eyeshadow in Cyber Punk, Purple Dust, Warning, & Dazed; Big Bang lipliner from UD; MAC lipliner in Grape; Mad lipstick by UD; & OPI nail polish in Samurai Breaks a Nail.
I wore this outfit to Giige to have Bear finish my girls tattoo. I liked the 'Fake No Orgasms' sticker on their notebook...I don't believe I ever have, but I also have a terrible memory.
Stunning...I can't even believe I have such amazing art on my body...
Peek-a-boo boots...so much more interesting to see my tights beneath the lacing. Selfie for my boyfriend. 
Pretty vintage bottles I got to store stuff (nail polish remover) in for my office. A lotion bottle I intended for my bedside table...but I think I will keep it in the wreck room. New sparkly jewelry from Gayle at Green Goddess Vintage...& look how sweet she is...I only ordered the necklace & she sent me matching earrings, as well as those massive, oh-so-me, black earrings! 
Chie Mihara polka dot shoes from Poshmark. A delicious dinner I made, Pork Chops with Jammy-Mustard Glaze, served with Roasted Cauliflower with Pistachio Pesto (both NYT recipes). And my adorable boyfriend smoking a pipe...soooo hot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment