Tuesday, February 8, 2022

French Market.

Dress: Burnout Velvet Cut Out Maxi Dress by Let Me Be (size 1x) via Nuuly
Cardigan:?, thrifted
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Anne Klein, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Confectionique French Market
Bracelets: Vintage 
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 43-41-57
I was in LOVE with this luscious dress. First of all, the colors...I don't wear brown nearly enough...but then again...how many interesting brown dresses are there? This was the perfect warm copper color & went marvelously with my hair. I loved the skin baring waist cutouts...even if they did show off my loose skin...I felt sexy. And they were easily covered up for work with a conservative cardigan. The fit was spot on, great length...even the things I didn't like...the wooden circles holding the fabric together (at the waist & neckline)...they seemed too casual for the dress...& the extra poofy sleeves...just didn't bother me. And check out those majestic birds. 
The only thing I would change about this outfit I put together was...it could have used some leopard heels instead of nearly flats. 
I've had this lace & bead lariat for years...& this is my first time wearing it. I think the ideal dress finally came along.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach; HBIC, Sting, & Amber eyeshadow from UD; NYX lipliner in Nutmeg; Heatherberry lipliner by bodyography; Bronze Shimmer & Fresh Moroccan lipstick from MAC; & OPI nail polish in OPI With A Nice Finn-ish & Brisbane Bronze. 
Continuing to unpack boxes & coming across treasures...like this Hole ticket from the early 90s & my paternal grandmother's colorized wedding photo. And...I keep waiting until I redo my vanity to put my make-up in pretty containers...but I decided to just do it already. Finally using all those garage sale finds I've been collecting. 
Me taking selfies to send to my boyfriend...at work...& at home on the couch. This search cracked me up...but now I can't recall what I couldn't find...but it wasn't...can't find a better man...I've already got two of those. 
In addition to wearing this outfit to work...I also ran some errands. This gorgeous dress deserved an occasion...I guess I'll have to rent it again. I attended the Confectionique monthly French market, which I used to go to most of, but haven't been since the end of 2019. They've moved closer to my house...& it was nice to be back. I'm sure this mirror isn't for sale, but I adored it...more so because there are some bits missing. 
Door knob? A vase full of buttons...& other things that caught my eye.
My monthly Boxy Charm box...& some things I picked up at the beauty supply. I couldn't decide which color I liked more with this outfit...so I used both. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment