Thursday, July 2, 2015

Pieta Brown

 Dress: Fit & Flare Dress in Red by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your 1st month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Clarks
Earring: Ebay
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work & to see a concert by myself. The texture & feel of this fabric reminded me of the 60s triple polyester dresses I used to buy at St. Vinnie's when I was in high school. That is not a bad thing. However, it does mean this thick fabric is not a summer dress. I loved the cheerleader silhouette of this fit & flare, but disliked how the material puckered in places...especially between the boobs where the chest lining was sewn down. Gorgeous color!
While Super Boo was taking these photos, a guy riding his bike down the street stopped to watch & then asked if SB would take photos of us together while he vouged behind me. He said his friends have a voguing group in NYC & asked if he could post my picture online. He told me he'd look me up on Facebook & send it to me, but he never did. He was fun. 
No one wanted to see Pieta Brown except for me, so I went to The Shitty Barn alone. I thought I could pleasantly people watch...but when you're alone...more people talk to you. 
My make-up that day included...Aubergine eyeshadow from Anastasia's Artist Palette & a few shadows from Naked 2, UD Voodoo eyeliner, & Head in the Cloud lipstick from MAC.



No comments:

Post a Comment