Sunday, July 5, 2015

Dragon Pattern Mixing

Dress: Large Dragon Cut-Out Dress by Anna Scholz (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work. I was determined to find a way to wear this dress because I thought the print was so delicate & lovely & fun (do you see the dragon looking at you??). I love the pattern mixing I came up with, however, I do not like how tight everything is on me. The fabric of this dress is fabulous for summer...it is amazingly light without being the slightest bit see-through. Gorgeous. I would like to purchase this print in a kimono...isn't that exquisite? However, even though it is 50% off right now, $253 is more than I can imagine paying for this...I will keep stalking it. 
I adore these olive green Lafont glasses & should remember to wear them more often. 

My make-up that day included...MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot, Urban Decay Mildew eyeshadow along with Dust & Buzz from Naked 3, Golden Olive eyeliner from NYX, a mixture of Ladyflower by UD & Bronze Shimmer from MAC on my lips, & Just Spotted the Lizard from OPI on my nails. 

2 comments: