Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Coral & Sweet Pea

 Dress: Textured Fit & Flare Dress by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Naturalizer, thrifted
Earring: Vintage 80s
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work & to the Tuesday east side farmers' market. This dress was a lovely shade of coral & the texture had a vintage 60s vibe, however, it was too tight on me to hang nicely & it was more appropriate for cooler weather. I think this would be a fabulous fall dress for someone smaller than me. I loved the combination of coral & these sweet pea colored teggings.
A client gave me these enormous zucchinis, which were about as long as my arm. We took the challenge & managed to use them up within a week. 
I am rather fond of our small east side market. It is easy to park & zip through...unlike the gigantic market on Saturday around the capitol square. 
My make-up included...Urban Decay eyeshadows in Vert & Blunt, as well as a mixture of NYX Nectar & Bite Beauty Blood Orange on my lips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment