Monday, July 6, 2015

Orange & Red

 Dress: Lina Dress in Cerise Curve by Igigi (size 26/28) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work, garage sales, & run errands. I was sort of in love with the color combination in this dress...orange & red, yay! I most definitely liked this print more in a dress than the top I wore back in the winter. I feel like this dress gives me less of a sad face boob line with the pattern. I absolutely adored this dress, great length & fit, my only complaint is I would have preferred short sleeves to 3/4. The fabric was light enough to be a summer dress, but would transition into winter well with a cardigan. 
We were searching for a new place along our route to work to stop & take photos...Super Boo spotted the side of this bakery...how had I never thought to use this as a backdrop before?! It has everything I love...old brick building with glass block windows. 
My garage sale finds for the day...a squirrel & deer skull, mercury glass balls from Pottery Barn, a silk scarf that a friend purchased for the seller in India, an orange tea pot for flowers, & green cherub holders of things. I placed the deer skull in a wagon of flowers & the next day it disappeared. Oh, Oscar. 
Errands! I require this rice seasoning to sprinkle atop rice & veggies that we eat with seaweed wraps. It is one of my favorite go-to meals. Also, the beauty supply was having a 20% off sale, so I stocked up on hair styling products. 
My make-up that day included...Sugarpill & Urban Decay eyeshadows, Stila burgundy eyeliner, a mixture of Bite Beauty Blood Orange & Urban Decay's Gash lipsticks, & In My Back Pocket by OPI on my nails. 

2 comments: