Sunday, March 26, 2023

Shining in Misery // MSO Organ Series

Dress: Wren Floral Midi Dress by MINKPINK (size L) via Nuuly
Boots: Fluevog, Light: Canopus 
Earring: Heidi Daus via Ebay 
Bracelet: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
Warm earthy tones always make me shine...& brown is a color I just don't wear often enough. This would be a fantastic spring or fall transitional dress...with its long billowy sleeves & sheer flowy fabric...I could see wearing this to APT or anywhere really. The fitted elastic waist with 3 ties was a pretty detail & the neckline, just provocative enough. Runs one size small. 
I could have worn a cardigan over this for warmth, but I didn't want to cover up the top, which had all my favorite bits...however, the sleeves were light enough to accommodate that. 
My first wearing of these beguiling boots...they are so beautiful...I can't believe they are mine. 
Also, my first wearing of this necklace...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Bourbon, Sting & Amber eyeshadow by UD, MAC lipliner in Chicory, Gothica lipstick from Kat von D, & OPI nail polish in (? the labels fall off way too easily). 
I first wore this dress to work...& voting with Super Boo...
David was busy getting ready to fly to California...so I ran to Costco (that's usually something he does...it's too big & overwhelming for me)...I was definitely too sexy for Costco & no one there appreciated my fabulous boots. I wore this dress a second time to attend a play at Overture (where Jesus Christ Superstar was also being performed). 
Shining in Misery...sounded fun...
I left at intermission. The final time I wore this dress was back at Overture...where I again got spectacular parking...both times, less than a block from the venue. 
This time I was there for Madison Symphony Orchestra's Organ Series, with Greg Zelek & Mark Hetzler (trombone)...what a wonderful show...I can't believe I'd never attended any of their organ concerts before. Because of the weather...I wore leopard Docs with this outfit. Back at home...more liver, mushrooms, & onions. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment