Saturday, March 25, 2023

Fireside Collective // Girlie Time // Thrifting

Dress: Floral Faux Wrap Ruffle Dress by Calvin Klein (size M) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Circus by Sam Edelman 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
This dress was alright...nothing special...I did like the colors & the gold glittery stripes running through it. Both the fit & length were great. This was a good work & running errands dress.
I'm always happy when I get to wear these fun shoes.
A mixture of orange, red, & pink in this dress...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, Honey eyeshadow from UD, Heart eyeshadow by Natasha Denona, UD lipliner in Bang & 714, UD lipstick in No-Tell Motel, Mimosa lipstick from Bite Beauty, & OPI nail polish in Gimme a Lido Kiss. 
Selfies before yoga. Getting rid of shoes...I'd like to replace those 2 pairs of flats with a smaller size...they go with a lot & I enjoy them...so far, no luck. The leopard ones are from 9 West & I found them in my size on Poshmark for $60, which is too much for used fabric shoes...another seller has them listed at $30, but they haven't been active for a long time, so don't respond to my offers. Green leopard cardigan from Poshmark. 
Getting rid of 7 bags of clothing/shoes from my closet. Weight lifting before yoga...makes me feel like a badass. 
After we took these outfit photos...I was going to change into something more exciting...but I decided to wear this dress instead since I was already all made up. Fireside Collective at Stoughton Opera House. Ced Ba'etch playing in the lounge before the show...he's great...Django style jazz. 
Fireside Collective...wow, these guys were amazing...look at all those strings! The banjo player was from Madison originally & he was talking to some friends next to me at intermission. 
It doesn't look appetizing, however, this liver/shiitake/onions dish with rosemary & red wine vinegar was delicious...I was eating it a lot that week in preparation for blood work...it is good for your iron levels, which need to be high for surgery. And then Kate came over while David was in California. We made our own fizzy water & added various bitters to concoct creations. Kate helped me in my closet...I'm much better at getting rid of things than I was when I first began. I made us lunch! This Sheet Pan Salmon Tikka with Spinach is so good...& easy too! 
Served atop roasted riced cauliflower.
So many Fluevog boxes...I used to keep them all...but I'm never going to use them...I didn't wear them nearly as often when I stored them that way...out of sight, out of mind. 6 more bags carted off to the thrift store.
Kate took this adorable photo of Rye keeping us company in the closet. The girlie had some of my Cherry Velvet dresses in a smaller size, & they kindly gifted them to me...along with a green tiger striped dress from Kiyonna. After dropping Kate at home...I went to the nearby Goodwill where I immediately noticed these shoes...they stood out among all the cheap boring shoes...made in Italy...but too small, sadly. 
It's prom dress season. I found a cute dress that was 50% off! 
I love these 50% off days (Sunday & Monday)...though it's hit & miss...some days I score big time...other times, nothing. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment