Sunday, September 11, 2022

Purple Polka Dots


Dress: Lavander Polka Dot Brittany Dress by Leota (size XL) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: 9 West, thrifted 
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 40-37-53
Great fit & length on this dress...& I adore polka dots...it was just too pastel for me. The fabric on this was thinner & clinger than most Leota dresses. I liked how the waist was banded & the gathers under the breasts...although looking at this on the GB site just now...the waist was supposed to be ruched...mine did not naturally lay that way...so I guess I was supposed to do that? Oops. 
I do enjoy purple & yellow together...so that is what I did. I didn't put a lot of thought into the styling as I didn't love the dress & just wore it to work a few times. 
Another fabulous Wendy creation...I adore these bubble necklaces, but they are too big on me & are in the hands of Wendy right now being sized down & adding a bit on the back that allows it to be clasped at different lengths. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Purple Blaze, Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions eyeshadow palette, Grape lipliner by MAC, UD lipstick in Mad & Flashback, & OPI nail polish in Next Stop...The Bikini Zone. 
Do I need new shoes? The answer is always yes...a woman can never have too many shoes. But they should fit & the majority of them should be comfortable. I couldn't resist these red leopard heels on Poshmark...I'd had my eye on them for a while, but the seller rejected my offer...then a few months later offered them to me for what I wanted to pay. I get the best deals on there...& I also sell & am willing to say yes to reasonable bids...I'm just trying to get rid of stuff. Golabki (stuffed cabbage rolls) I made back in March...emptying the freezer. Check out my eyelashes...I have NEVER had such luscious lashes in my life. A few months ago (on the recommendation of my hairdresser), I started using Grande Lash MD. To be honest, I wasn't super optimistic that it would work for me...but it did! Luckily, they sell it at the beauty supply & I've kept my license active, so I can buy it at 1/2 price...but it is worth every penny they ask for. Milkweed on our walk to work...Kate ID-ed it for me. I thought it looked like prickly pickles.
More new shoes from Poshmark...some Fluevogs & much needed navy shoes. More shoe stretching to make these Fluevogs fit. I love them so much, but have never been able to wear them. And a few bags David picked up for me at his weekly trip to Vinny's. I'd use the blue one for the beach...although I'm not sure that will happen again this year. The colors & 70s pattern on that other purse, very me. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment