Friday, September 9, 2022

Coming Home From Vacation

Dress: Scoop Neck Tie Waist Shirttail Stripe Dress by London Times (size XL) via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 40-37-53
Great casual warm weather dress...stretchy & comfy...t-shirt fabric. I don't like to wear too much white, but black & white stripes are just so classic. I liked the contrasting wide belt & edging. Good fit & length. 
I opted for no necklace for a more relaxed summer look...& a bit of red thrown in. This dress appeared here a few days ago when Kate wore it for our sunset sail.
I'm so happy I have these black & white bracelets & a red & white one I just picked up at Elkhorn this year...I think they really add to this look. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Amhara & Shine eyeshadow from Natasha Denona, Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Love+, UD lipliner in 714, Russian Red lipstick by MAC, & OPI nail polish in A Kiss on the Chic. 
I wore this dress as we bid adieu to Lake Michigan...it was a lovely trip with my delightful girlie. Thank you, Kate. 
The following day...back to work & a bit of acupuncture. I got these Chie Mihara shoes a few months ago at Vinny's & they were 1/2 a size too small...we've been working on stretching them & we finally arrived. A trip to the Wednesday farmers' market...I liked this woman's dress. 
So many flowers to choose from...the sunflowers won out. A cute little classic Triumph in British racing green. 
I wore this dress to run errands...get my teeth cleaned, pick up a temporary Monroe piercing, & to see our personal trainer, Annie. 
The piercer did this thing to my new jewelry...he bent it & blew my mind. I've had my Monroe for over 20 years & it's fallen out several times...but I've always been able to find both pieces...but it fell out in the car & the jewel half was nowhere to be found. As I was about to purchase this, David found the sparkly bit underneath the car seat. I still decided to buy this for a backup...then promptly lost the back on the bathroom floor...it must have gone down the sink? It wasn't really me anyway. Pan fried salmon with garlic, dill, & lemon...served with roasted zucchini & horseradish dipping sauce. An after dinner walk through the neighborhood. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment