Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Nude Lips

Dress: Abstract Print Midi Dress by Robbie Bee (size 1x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: Colleen Toland
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 40-37-53
I'm not sure what I was thinking with this boring dress...I think it was the pleats that got me? I would say it runs tts...this one was big on me because it didn't come in a smaller size. It's fine, just not my thing. 
This was my first time wearing these Born sandals I found on Poshmark...I like them...a nice true bright red. 
I could use a matching red Colleen Toland earring. The most interesting thing about this outfit is me going outside my comfort zone with my make-up...nude lips! And a classic smoky eye with black liner. I couldn't bring myself to do nude nails...I already did a version of that
My make-up with outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; Harlow, Lash Line, & Crease eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics lipliner in Pale Pink; Yucca & Chai lipstick from Bite Beauty; & OPI nail polish in Red Heads Ahead. 
I wore this dress to work once & took photos of it on that day. New Fluevogs from Poshmark & my August Boxy Charm. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment