Thursday, April 21, 2022

You Have Been Exposed to COVID

Dress: Time Meadow Dress (on GB site, however, on the EH site this is the Sarah Dress in Nature Print) via Gwynnie Bee (size 1x)
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Chinese Laundry, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
Another adorable comfortable dress from Effie's Heart (I got distracted while making this post, as I always do by something, in looking up what EH calls this dress...I found it on their site & bought it). I thought the background was navy, but it's actually black...so that is why I'm wearing navy tights & eyeliner...but there *is* blue in the dress. This dress is perfection & I love everything about it...wrap dresses always fit so nicely. 
My only issue with wrap dresses is...where to tie them...this one got tied in back...which always makes me feel like I have a tail. It ruins the line...the best is when I'm wearing a cardigan & it covers it up. 
This is my first time wearing this earring & I'm quite sure it's the first time wearing this necklace too despite having it for years...color always wins out, but sometimes it's not needed. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Sabbath; Heroine, Reign, & Last Sin eyeshadow from UD; Sephora lipliner in Deep Ruby; Gash lipstick by UD; MAC lipstick in New York Apple; & OPI nail polish in Friar, Friar, Pants On Fire! 
I wore this dress to work & on the final day of André's visit. We enjoyed our breakfast at Original Pancake House so much, that we went again the next day...I ordered less food this time...corned beef hash with a side of buttermilk pancakes. After eating, we went to a few places for André to pick up food made in Wisconsin to bring home (for cheese & meat: Brennans & Fromagination, & Gail Ambrosius for chocolate).
We also went into Bad Dog Frida...look at those tiny tiny dog socks! Then, I dropped André off at the airport...it was lovely having a longer visit with him & we won't see each other again until Memorial Weekend. I went shopping at the co-op...mainly to pick up some Rao's Marinara sauce to add to my cabbage rolls for dinner...much better. I got a notice that night on my phone that I'd been exposed to COVID...eeek! I tested immediately & again the next few days...but I remained negative. David brought us back his coffee grinder from California...grinding beans fresh really makes a difference...or I'm just more of a coffee snob than I used to be. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment