Monday, April 25, 2022

Gibson Brothers

Dress: Pleated Maxi Dress by Let Me Be (size 1x) via Nuuly
Shoes: Fluevog, Bellevues: Pearl Hart
Tights: Snag
All Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 41-39-53
The color of this dress...stunning...something was off though & it's not anything I can explain...it added 30-40 pounds & I'm not sure why. The fit was great. Sexy plunging neckline, matching belt, balloon sleeves, flowy fabric, fun pattern, & pleating details...it was all marvelous. Just the right maxi dress length for me...I could have worn flats or these 3 inch heels. 
This is my first time wearing these Fluevogs that I found on Fluemarket...I've been searching for this colorway...the shiny mustard is marvelous & I have several shoes in the Bellevue family, which is a favorite of mine...I adore those curvy heels. 
I look beautiful in orange, my favorite color. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Torch & Lucky; Carnelian, Phlox, Awakening, & Agate eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; NYX lipliner in Pumpkin; UD lipstick in Heat; New York Apple lipstick from MAC; & OPI nail polish in Paint the Tinseltown Red. 
Close up of my Fluevogs & sparkly orange tights from Snag. 
After getting dolled up for these photos & a concert later, I made us dinner...Roasted Salmon with with Miso Cauliflower & Ginger-Scallion Vinaigrette (delicious)...with broccoli that was good, but not enough to make again. Then I was off to Stoughton to see the Gibson Brothers. Fabulous...all the strings & no drums. 
It was raining/sleeting...don't I look pretty? The next day...David & I decided to tackle organizing our cupboards a bit better...
Then I took a break to watch/listen to Carsie...who got a new PUPPY!
I made us another yummy dinner...& we decided to eat in our dining room...then retire to the living room where we were still contemplating our latest rug. 
More organization! Vinyl I bought at the show...if an artist I see live has any vinyl for sale, I buy it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment