Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Snakes & Limes

 Dress: Snake Print Scuba Dress (on sale for $42) by Karen Kane (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Lands' End
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace, Earring, & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work. Everyone loves this dress...but it's just not me. The fit was great, but the black/white/grey snake pattern with the high neck...didn't thrill me. Well made, if you like this pattern, you will probably adore the dress. I have a blue snake cardigan that I was tempted to wear to add color, but I had already done that...so I was thrilled to pull out my lovely lime cardi...this print makes me SO happy! 
I'm not usually so matchy-matchy...but I couldn't resist wearing this whole jewelry set that Super Boo gifted me a few years back. 
My make-up this day included...Lancôme eyeliner in Moss, Sugarpill Acidberry eyeshadow, Dragon eyeshadow by Urban Decay, a mixture of Bite Beauty's Blood Orange & Kat Von D Gothica lipsticks, & OPI polish in I Sing in Color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment