Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Good Mail Day

 Dress: Sativa Dress in Spot Print by Lucie Lu (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Avenue
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work & out to dinner with Super Boo. This dotty dress was delightful, but a tad too short to buy as it ended just above my knees & coupled with the fullness of the skirt, gave me an odd stunted look, especially from the side. Great surplice neckline that stayed in place without fashion tape. The polka dots on this dress look like they were painted with watercolors on wet paper as the edges bleed out...pretty detail & gorgeous shades of blue, plus I ADORED how lovely it looked with orange! 
After work Super Boo & I had a late dinner at Ha Long Bay...
Then home to a really good mail day...6 new colors of tights...
A stunning palette of eyeshadows & a dress I had long been coveting from Igigi...
I love how my outfit went with the graffiti on this local coffeeshop... 
My make-up this day included...Azure eyeliner by NYX, orange eyeshadow from Make Up For Ever, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Freeze, Korean Candy lipstick by MAC, & OPI's Orange You Going to the Game? on my nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment