Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fish Fry at Glarner Stube

 Dress: Foxfire Faux Wrap Dress in Merlot by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Boots: Dr. Martens
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Kate & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this hot little number to have dinner with Kate. I admit I hated this dress at first...it was tighter than I felt comfortable wearing...& that back! However, both Kate & Super Boo really liked it on me...so I felt sorta sexy wearing it. I mean...you have to trust the two people you care about most in the world, right? The asymmetrical hemline, peek-a-boo shoulders, & ruching in front gave this dress va-voom...but I wish the sleeves had been tighter & the back less plunging. I decided to go with a monochrome burgundy palette & combat boots to tough up the titillating vibe. 
Kate & I drove to New Glarus so she could hammock camp for the night...after she set up her site...pictures before dinner. The sun was setting, so we tried various places trying to catch the light. 
I'm scandalous from behind...badunkadunk & revealing low v-back. 
A nice lady offered to take our photo...camping girlie & glam girlie. 
Glarner Stube is known for its Swiss food, particularly their fish fry...& they claim...the world's largest urinal...but I only saw the photo on the postcard they sold. So much fried food! The cheese curds had entirely too much breading on them & their roesti potatoes were brimming with swiss cheese (this would have been heaven for someone who loves swiss cheese, which is not me...cheddar, & I would have to drive the hour each week to devour this perfectly crisp potato delight). My old-fashioned was divine & the fried perch was delectable. 
My make-up this day included...Deep Burgundy eyeliner by Stila; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Alchemy, Bondage, & Sonic; Tannin lipstick from Bite Beauty; & OPI's Lost on Lombard on my nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment