Monday, October 12, 2015

Paisley on New Phone Day


 Dress: Socialite Dress in Paisley Print by Lucie Lu (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Camisole: Lane Bryant
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Earring, Necklace, & Bracelet: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to work, buy tights, & wait in line for our new iPhones. Lovely colors & print!! The first dress I had in this style was fabulous in this way as well. However, Lucie Lu typically runs a size small & this style, even smaller...or perhaps it's just an odd fit. It gapped so much on top that the cami was essential as it did not stay put. Lovely heavy lined autumn dress, if only it didn't look like a bathrobe. 
We had an appointment to pick up our new iPhones at the Apple Store, so I ran over to Catherines to pick up some tights while Super Boo got things going...45 minutes after our scheduled time, he was still waiting in line. But...so worth it! There is no point to the picture of him wearing his Apple Watch...I just like to take photos to remind myself of what I did that day. 
I lightened the photo of the tights so you could see the detail better...black cable print tights, red & black tights (SO MUCH FUN!), black lace print, & plain black. Catherines tights are marvelous & these will easily hold up all season. I only wish I didn't have to buy the non-solid ones in control top, but that must be in higher demand as it is the only way they are available. 
My make-up this day included...Urban Decay Zero eyeliner, UD eyeshadow in Sin & Creep, Love+ eyeshadow from Sugarpill, Cruella lipstick by Nars, & OPI's O'Hare & Nails Look Great nail polish. 

1 comment:

  1. I love paisley, and this dress is great. Those tights look amazing too.

    ReplyDelete