Tuesday, April 11, 2023

St. Patrick's Day // Watchhouse Duo

Dress: Puff Sleeve Flounce Midi Dress by London Times (size 8) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: MAK
Shoes: Fluevog, Bellevue: Ella Baker 
All Jewelry: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
Another boring dress from GB...the colors were pretty & it was good for work...also, ideal for St. Patty's Day. Great fit & length...there was nothing wrong with it other than I found it too conservative. 
I altered this 4x MAK cardigan, but after wearing it a few times...it's just not ideal...too long, awkward sleeves, & pulls weird. My fantasy of making all my too big cardigans my size is never going to come true. 
I added fun with these python Fluevogs...I believe it was my first time wearing them.
I also wore this necklace we found at Elkhorn last year for the first time. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie; Catherine, Kelly, Caroline, & Egypt eyeshadow from Kat von D; UD lipstick in Flashback; Sugarpill Cosmetics lipstick in Locket; & POP nail polish in Dragon Slick. 
I first wore this outfit to work & to my annual eye appointment. Back at home...these orange Anthropologie heels I found on Poshmark were waiting for me. I made delicious shortbread in honor of the new season of Ted Lasso. Replacement hair products from the beauty supply. 
My March Boxy Charm. New necklaces from Gayle at Green Goddess Vintage Jewelry. St. Patrick's Day is a great excuse to eat something we already love...corned beef & cabbage. 
Later that day...I had fish fry with Angie at Athens Grill...it was passable, but I wouldn't go again. On to Stoughton where we hit the Vinny's...it's prom dress season! That bronze sequin dress is marvelous & I think it might fit well once I can go bra-less. 
Stoughton Opera House on an extremely windy day. 
Johanna Samuels opened for Watchhouse. I wasn't really familiar with them, but when Angie asked if I wanted to go...of course I said yes...& I came home with 3 vinyl records...it was a good show. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment