Thursday, March 25, 2021

Zig Zag

Dress: Ruffle Detail Fit & Flare Midi Dress in Fall Print by Eloquii (size 26) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: Worthingon, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Vintage Heidi Daus via eBay 
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
Gwynnie Bee has been adding a lot of Eloquii lately & I'm always sucked in by the colors & patterns...but why do they all have neck ties?! I hate them. I prefer to wear necklaces & it always ends up looking sloppy no matter how jaunty I try to tie the strings. Great fit & gorgeous colors on this midi dress...but my favorite part was the slimmer fit ruffled sleeve ends. 
I've had these purple shoes for several years & never wore them...all of a sudden, I find myself thinking they are the perfect shoe for an outfit. Weird.
This is my first time wearing these bracelets that I bought on Etsy in 2018.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Psychedelic Sister; Azalea, Agate, & Day Spring eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; Sugarpill Cosmetics lip color in Locket; & Copper Pot nail polish from Sinful Colors. 
One of my Fluvicorns...Half Truth Tanyas in purple (I also covet them in green)...found on the Flummunity on FB...brand new *swoon*. Michael Waite & friends.DJ Baby Berlin spinning 90s alternative happy hour. 
Music to surf the internet to. My first visit to see my primary doctor in over a year. And Tracey dressed up on St. Patrick's Day painting a green china cabinet. 
Listening to DJ/VJ Ant on Twitch. Making the first Roman shade...eeeeek. And Them Coulee Boys playing online live in memory of their friend Max Graham. 

 

1 comment: