Thursday, March 11, 2021

Pattern Mixing Gone Wild

Dress: Multi Color Polka Dot Navy Dress by eShakti (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: C.J. Banks (size 3x), thrifted
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay 
Shoes: Fluevog, Fellowships: Cleo 
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
This dress from GB wasn't as bright as I was expecting it to be...so I threw more color at it...did I succeed? Why pattern mix one pattern when you can mix them all? I liked this eShakti cotton dress with the rainbow dots & substantial pockets...great fit, but a bit short for me...which is why I opted to wear leggings. Also, it had a ridiculously long attached belt that wrapped around a few times. 
This outfit was inspired by these orange & pink Fluevogs.
David very sweetly shoveled the snow away from this wall so I could get these photos...it hadn't melted yet right next to the shady building & this rainbow wall was just so perfect for this outfit. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Sabbath, Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Flamepoint, Mediteranee eyeshadow palette from Nars, NYX lipliner in Orange County, Blood Orange lipstick by Bite Beauty, Dozen Carnations lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in Living On the Bula-vard! 
DJs Baby Berlin & Starr Noir spinning my Wednesday night soundtrack. Organizing the closet...I found an entire shoebox of makeup...how you know you have too much makeup...I never even missed ANY of it *shaking head*...so it's like all new all over again. 
DJ Baby Berlin playing a Depeche Mode heavy set, & a Saturday night 80s dance party. Surprise Carsie...announcing she made her Kickstarter goal in less than 2 days & will use the extra money to pay off the debt she took on to make her upcoming album. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment