Sunday, March 14, 2021

Get Her!

Dress: Navy Floral Dress by London Times (size 22) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: North Crest (size 1x), thrifted 
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay 
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Fluevog, Effortless: Felicity 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I think I kicked this conservative dress up a notch with a bunch of pattern mixing...especially punching up the bits of chartreuse in the dress with the cardigan. Great fit on the dress...it came with a matching belt, but I opted not to wear it...as usual. In looking at these photos, I should have gone with tights or socks as the midi length is a bit long for leggings...ooops. 
The buckle on these Fluevogs is navy...close up below.
This is my first time wearing this bracelet (I have matching clip-on earrings too).
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Acidberry, Lumiere eyeshadow by Mon Ennui Cosmetics, UD lipliner in 714, Russian Red lipstick by MAC, & OPI nail polish in Who The Shrek Are You?
Get Her! The mural said Better Together...but I like this partial David captured. He picked this mural despite my objecting to the pink...his reasoning was that the pink matched my skin...ha! Which reminded me of decades ago...a friend's son was talking about someone & mom asked him, which Michelle? He replied, the pink Meshel...I'm the pink Meshel...still makes me laugh. 
My shoes close up...can you tell the buckle is navy?
I tried, but could not pick up how shiny & gorgeous these shoes are in person...
My nails matched my snack package! An outdoor visit with Kate & Jason! Kate told me that she is going to HUG me for my birthday!!! It's been over a year. 
UnderCovered does Aretha Franklin & Glenn Crytzer & the boys performed songs from 1936. 
Davina came online briefly to talk about upcoming shows, listening to music on Twitch, & this "suede" leopard bag came in the mail...it's going to be my new gym bag. All leopard. All the time. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment