Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Shiny Leopard Luggage

Dress: Orange Print Midi Dress by eShakti (size 28) via GB Shop
Cardigan: Isaac Mizrahi Live (size 3x) via eBay 
Shoes: Yoki via eBay 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: bel monili
Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I have no record of buying this dress...but I remember getting it during a particularly good sale in the GB shop...so, who knows?! I probably paid less than $10 for it & it's such a pretty color with a fun hemline. There is no stretch to the fabric, but the waist is shirred. It's a summer weight dress, but I'm trying to wear everything in my closet & it was a good candidate for a cardigan. 
I adore these shoes so much...I'm sure they have a name? Ankle lace-up flats? I have 4 or 5 pairs & I especially like the ones that don't have a zipper up the back. Stop with the pointless zippers. Luckily, it is spring in Wisconsin (for now)...because these could not be worn in the snow. 
Orange & green are totally my colors...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew; Azalea, Jasper, & Agate eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; NYX lipliner in Pumpkin; Heat lipstick from UD; Pumpkin lipstick by Kat von D; & Now Museum, Now You Don't nail polish by OPI. 
Carsie Blanton & the boys playing their 12th rent party in a row...so ready for live music to be live in person again. Saturday night, stuck in the 80s with DJs on Twitch. Planet Claire reminds me of Shane...the B-52's were his favorite band when we were growing up & this was his favorite song. Back in the 90s we got to see them in concert together. 
I came to bed to this cutie sleeping between my pillows...how are dogs so adorable?! UnderCovered doing John Prine songs & the Glenn Crytzer Orchestra playing tunes from 1935. 
Wine! Unfortunately, the first bottle we opened was starting to turn...both bottles were rather pricey, so we decided to make vinegar out of it because we could tell it had a lovely flavor at one time...we'll see how it goes. 
Some darkwave music from DJ Starr Noir. Leopard luggage!!! After getting the red glittery makeup case lined in leopard...I decided I needed to replace my decades old woven leopard luggage with something new & shiny. I am excited to discover where we will travel together. Also, it gives me hope for a normal future. Another new to me pair of Fluevogs I'm intending to paint...because I LOVE this style, but am not a fan of grey. What color though?! 
Look! I'm getting rid of shoes! All for the same reason...too boring. Those two tone Danskos are super comfortable, but I feel like a bit of a lunch lady in them. I guess I'm just not a loafer kind of girl...if they were pointy toed, perhaps. Look what I found! Super pointy nail sticks! I've wanted to paint testers of all my polishes, but just haven't gotten around to it...but now, pointy pointy nail samples. Michael Waite with John Davey & his wife...playing from the U.P. And Chicago Farmer, who we saw live a few summer's ago. 
The DJs on Twitch give me my background soundtrack most nights when I'm at my computer...80s new wave, synth, or goth. I guess I should search to see if there are any Americana DJs...is that even a thing?! I guarantee you they won't be as cute. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment