Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Put An Avocado On It

Dress: Tile Print Twofer Dress by eShakti (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Merona (size XXL), thrifted
Leggings: LuLaRoe via eBay 
Shoes: Yoki via eBay
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Heidi Daus via eBay
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I'm not a twofer dress fan, however, I really liked the colors & pattern in the skirt..so why not give it a try? In person...all I could see was a repeating vulva pattern...so I threw avocados into the mix...does it help? The fit was great, with nice pockets...the top portion of the dress was a t-shirt material that attracted ALL the lint. 
These avocado leggings just make me SO happy...what is it about fruits & veggies on my clothing that is so exciting to me?! 
As much as I've expanded my color palette...I'm always happiest in autumnal colors. I just looked back to find out how long it has been since I dyed my hair...last October, which is also when it was last cut. How is it possible my hair grows soooo slowly? 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Mildew, Mon Ennui Cosmetics eyeshadow in Rustette & Lumiere, Rubeneque Paint Pot from MAC, Coral Plated Retro Matte lipstick by MAC, & China Glaze nail polish in Agro. 
Test driving a Dodge Challenger...which is our next car. We had planned on getting one last year, then 2020 happened & we weren't leaving the house. David & I drove past a Dodge dealership on a Sunday & they had NO Challengers in their lot...but this used car place had several...so we jumped in & sped off...David is a safe, but adventurous driver & he always makes me squeal with laughter. Being a girlie girl...the only thing I care about with the car is that it be Plum Crazy (close to their original 70s purple)...& they haven't made those since 2019. We looked into getting a new car painted that color & it would be a minimum of $14,000! So, we are looking all over the country for a used Challenger in my preferred color...they get snapped up quickly. 
Fluevog was having a sale...20% off sale shoes...& I could not resist...but I only got this one pair. I decided to go with opulence over practicality...big surprise...but aren't they amazing?! Laith Al-Saadi playing on The Ark's FB. DJs playing New Wave & Goth-y songs on a Friday night. 
These are all the possible necklace contenders I picked to go with this outfit...David helps me decide which one. March's Boxy Charm. And DJ Baby Berlin playing 80s New Wave.
Late Bar Chicago's Planet Earth with more 80s New Wave. And Social Distance Live, UnderCovered: Elliott Smith. The Lowest Pair...as much as I miss actual in person live music...when am I ever going to be this spoiled for entertainment again?!
Davina & her husband, Zack...playing live on FB to get in some practice. She debuted her version of Love Cats (The Cure) during their Valentine show & she played it again here & improved it. I liked it before, but now I love it. I drove to Appleton last Monday for my second PRP shot...one more to go. My knee is a bit better, but it's too soon to tell. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment