Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Almost All Blue

Dress: Geo Print Blue Dress by Donna Morgan (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Liz & Me (size 3x), thrifted
Leggings: LuLaRoe (size TC2) via eBay 
Shoes: Boden, thrifted
Earrings: etXarte
Necklaces & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 50-47-68
I rather liked this dress...but I've gotta say...I'm getting tired of all the blue GB has on offer...& they've got me liking blue. The geometric pattern & various shades of blue were bold, the length was great, & the fit was spot on. GB is calling this a fit & flare dress, but it's more fitted than that...& look here, I actually used the matching belt that came with it! There was a pocket over each breast...why?!! Pockets over breasts should not be a thing. 
Another conservative dress that I think I made cute...but completely work appropriate. That cardigan really changes the look...I like the added orange, but the pattern on the dress is so striking...that it's good without too...but...the pockets!
I haven't worn these shoes in ages...they make me really miss the thrill of the hunt of thrifting. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Sabbath, Nars eyeshadow duo in Mediteranee, Orange County lipliner by NYX, Habanero lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in Atomic Orange. 
DJs on Twitch getting me through a Friday night with some dark music. 
It's a girlie outdoor visit!!! And look...we're all blue & matchy. It was so lovely & normal to lounge around outside on a beautiful day with a beautiful Kate. 
Saturday night new wave tunes via Late Bar's Planet Earth. UnderCovered covers Riot Grrrl bands. Glenn Crytzer & his quartet playing songs from 1937. And more spooky music.
I just adore turning around & seeing these 2 cuties. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment