Monday, December 14, 2020

Suffragette Purple

Dress:Purple Plaid Faux Wrap Dress by Torrid (size 5x)
Tights: Snag in Suffragette Purple 
Shoes: Franco Sarto, thrifted
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace: former Etsy shop
Bracelet: Vintage via Flora Lynn Antiques
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
Another lonely dress from my closet...this spectacular purple & black plaid print dress was lovely to wear. The fit was great all over with the exception of the top, which was large & had to be pinned closed. 
I adore plaid & have another purple plaid dress that was similar in my mind, but not in reality
I went purple monochrome with the outfit & decided on a bold lip...I'm sticking with the no blush for now. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Viper, Celestial & Dreamer eyeshadow by Anastasia, Ciaté Glitter Flip lipstick in Fortune, & You Sexy Thing nail polish from Colors by Llarowe. 
New vinyl from John Davey & some found things from Angie, including lots of needles. A small order from Ulta because I was out of the micellar water that I use to remove my eye makeup. And on the 5th day of advent, Atelier Cologne gave to me...a tree sticker. 
I ordered some blank notecards from my friend H. who takes lovely photos, online DJ songs from Late Bar Chicago, & socks from Sock Dreams...I haven't ordered from them all year...but also, when is the last time you've seen me wear socks???
Davina & The Vagabonds holiday show...they only had time to edit one (of 6) camera angle, so that's what we saw. They had recorded it earlier because they are making a CD of all the songs they played. The band was so tired, but they stayed on the stream & chatted with us...it was fun & festive. 
My favorite weekly DJ night...Planet Earth. 
I watched the play, 42nd Street...I don't think I'd ever seen it before. And Glenn Crytzer & his band playing tunes from 1924.
Michael Waite playing songs people had requested to help them through grief. It was quite moving. And on day 6, Iris Rebelle. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment