Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Black Floral

Dress: Black Floral Midi Dress by Torrid (size 5x) 
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Born, gift from David
All Jewelry: Colleen Toland
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
Slow shipping from Gwynnie Bee, combined with even slower shipping from USPS has given me time to wear so many of my unworn frocks...you know...around the house...like you do. If not for this blog, when would I wear a bra? Lovely dress & great fit. 
I love the v-neck in the back as well as the front.
This is already my second time wearing this Colleen Toland Demi-parure...the colors are just so gorgeous. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Love Drug; Poppy, Citrine, & Agate eyeshadow by Natasha Denona; UD lipstick in Heat; & Man of La Mancha nail polish from OPI. 
I have skin care I like, yet I keep trying to use the stuff I get from subscription boxes & my skin is not happy with all the switching...so I bagged it all up & dropped it off at Angie's for her to go through. I got rid of something...rejoice! Heritage Tavern put out their holiday dinner menu & we ordered it for Christmas. Pretty fabric to make leggings out of. 
Stunning fabric to make a skirt from Over The Selvage. Why am I buying all this fabric? I've got curtains to make. Day 7 of the Advent calendar...Pacific Lime. 
More of my favorite skincare...it was on sale for Black Friday...I should have enough to get me through for at least the next year. A larger size perfume on the 8th day of Advent...Orange Sanguine. 
Michael White playing from his home in the U.P. All girl spooky Tuesday with DJ ellafine & DJ MizMargo. 
What's behind door #9 & #10? Bergamote Soleil & Cédrat Envirant. 
Tracey painting on Whimsical Wednesday. And surprise mail from my high school friend, Marsha, from the iconic Bronner's in Michigan. The CHRISTmas freaked David out a bit, but I assured him it was not a message from Marsha...we have ornaments with our names on them! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment