Sunday, December 27, 2020

Silk Pillowcases

Dress: Black Floral Maxi Shirtdress by Torrid (size 4x)
Shoes: Born
Earring: former Etsy shop
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-70
Another tag removed from an unworn dress in my closet...I really didn't realize how many dresses I have from Torrid. I think what happens is...I go into Torrid to pick up leggings I ordered online, then they are having a buy 2, get 2 free clearance sale...& off I go. I'm not normally a fan of shirtdresses, but this one is so pretty...orange!...& flowy. Pretty black lace panels on the shoulders, & 2 slits on either side of the button up front dress this sexy shirtdress up. 
I nearly wore black tights with this & I'm so glad I didn't as they would have just disappeared into the dress...instead...there are peeks of orange leg, which makes me smile. 
Pumpkin orange liquid eyeliner...David got me a bunch of fun colored liners from Kat von D ages ago...& I will be sad when they dry up, even though I don't use them often. I think this is my first time wearing this bracelet...it's old & all metal...the orange disks are actually painted right on the metal as opposed to being stones. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Kat von D Lightning Liner in Ludwig, Pumpkin lipliner by NYX, MAC lipstick in Habanero & Dozen Carnations, & Race Red nail polish from OPI. 
Way back in time...Christmas 1999...Kate bought me 4 place settings of 3 (dinner plate, salad plate, & bowl) of this fabulous green grape pattern from Williams Sonoma. I suggested to David that we seek out more of this pattern on eBay & he agreed...so this is now our dining room dish ware...for more than 4 people. The amazing gate Erika made...in the doorway it will live. Advent perfume.
Boxy Charm, & Goth-y DJs on Twitch. 
Our Fiesta that I ordered started trickling in, DJ Miz Margo, & Vetiver Fatal cologne. 
Jason cut his finger...so we ran over some Vet Bond glue to keep it shut...& got to see Kate in person, yay! Right before we left the house, we got a pork delivery & a bacon got dropped on the floor in our rush to leave...& there it still sat when we got home. We have the weirdest dogs...we are going to be in trouble when we get normal dogs again. 
Day #16 of the Advent calendar. Silk pillowcases...I read an article about how much better they are for your hair & face...& I must say, they are luxurious to sleep on...I was expecting them to be slippery like satin, but not at all. We may need a set of silk sheets...but, dogs. 3 of our Fiesta colors in the cabinet...butterscotch was the last to arrive. 
Rearranging shoes & boots in the closet...I found these Fluevogs from 1991, Hook & Eye Balmora...according to the experts in the Fluevog community. An orange sticker for day 17 of the calendar...& an actual vinyl playing DJ. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment