Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Sessions at McPike Park // Elkhorn Antique Flea

 Dress: Jungle Print Belted Knit Dress by Modcloth (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Array, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, Jason, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Lemurs, tree frogs, & tropical birds...oh, my! This adorably printed dress from Modcloth was a whimsical wear, but the fabric was so cheap...it faded & pilled before my eyes. The fit was good...but I wouldn't even buy this for a nightgown because it's going to fall apart after a few washings. Too bad. 
Usually these yellow teggings are brighter than any yellow I pair it with...but this time, it was a perfect match. 
I know I use this ivy covered wall a lot...but it just makes all the colors pop against it.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie; Kat von D eyeshadow in Fran, Legend, Destroyer, & Löve; Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Buttercupcake; Big Bang lipstick by UD; Stila lipstick in Aria; & Aim to Misbehave nail polish from Essie. 
I first wore this dress to attend The Sessions at McPike Park with Kate & Jason...where we heard Panchromatic Steel, The Iguanas, & Lyrics Born. Kate bought some clothes...I got 2 hats...this purple hat should have been hers, but she thought it was too small for her head. Jason ate some African food...then the girlie licked the container...it's just what she does. 
Kate decided to wear one of her new tunics...she masterfully changed clothes right at our table, with a little help from Jason.
 Pretty girlie in a pretty dress eating Jamaican food. 
 Girlies!
 The charming couple dancing & being darling...
 Just before sunset...
The next morning...Kate & I bought all the fruits & veggies at market...such a pretty display.

And the following day...David & I got up hours before the sun to drive to Elkhorn flea to hunt treasures. 
That lovely blue container came home with me & now lives in our bathroom holding cotton rounds that I use to take off my make-up. And the cherub lamp is here on my office desk, & the avocado green chair is in our kitchen. 
Los Tres Hermanos for lunch! This was the first time all year we were around long enough for it to be open...we've been fading out around 10...but this time we wandered for a few hours longer. We found so many fabulous finds...including the Brady Bunch kitchen chairs below, wooden crates, costume jewelry, a chandelier, a metal lamp shade, candle holders, & some sexy Vargas art for the wreck room. Only one more Elkhorn left in this season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment