Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Liz Cooper & the Stampede // Hugh Masterson

 Dress: Chocolate Chip Confetti Dot Mindy Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Naturalizer, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64 
I loved the idea of a brown & white polka dot dress, however, I was disappointed by the grayish shade of brown...it had looked warmer online. Cute dress though...the fit was great with the exception of the spacious armholes. There was a tie at the back of the neck that is just barely visible in the photo below.
A rare sighting of my bare legs...I have quite a bit of scarring & discoloration left from last years vasculitis, plus some new leg thing currently...so, my legs are a mess & best kept covered up, yet...I just couldn't see dark brown teggings working with this outfit.
 I resisted throwing some color at this dress & stuck with neutrals all the way...besides red lips & nails. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Roach; UD eyeshadow in Hot Spot, Caution, Young Love, & Drunk Dial; Santa Sangre lipstick by Kat von D; & O'Hare & Nails Look Great nail polish from OPI. 
I first wore this outfit to work, to see a vascular doctor, & to eat delicious Indian buffet for lunch...all with Super Boo. Furthermore...it was a good mail day...a pomegranate dress from Eloquii & some new LuLaRoe leggings bought from eBay. 
Seeing the vascular doc was a complete waste of time...I had had an ultrasound a few days before & there was a tiny blockage in my vein, so she suggested I come in twice a week to have my leg bandaged & to take a sponge bath in-between so as not to get it wet...what?! It started falling off within the first few hours of having it wrapped. Nicer things that happened that day...raspberries & sunflowers from farmers' market...& another pair of leggings. 
David working hard to make my dream a reality...putting up vintage tin on our living room/dining room ceiling...it's SO pretty. Sephora Play! box...& the cutest little blue velvet dog fainting couch seen at Home Goods. 
On another day, I wore this outfit to The Shitty Barn to see bands & eat tacos...

No comments:

Post a Comment