Sunday, August 25, 2019

The Legendary Shack Shakers

 Dress: Wild Tropics Justine Sleeveless Faux Wrap Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress was a complete party bus...navy blue leopard print with multicolored leaves & flowers. I adored it & would buy it from the Gwynnie Bee Shop. The fit was great, but I had to pin the neckline as it was scandalous. As you can see, it was rather long...so I'd skip the teggings in the future. 
Why would an introvert dress so loudly? I'm not sure...but it makes me happy.
Jungle love...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie, Candles & Roseburst eyeshadow from Lime Crime, Buttercupcake eyeshadow by Sugarpill Cosmetics, Flamingo eyeshadow by Violet Voss, UD lipstick in 714 & Big Bang, & OPI nail polish in Live. Love. Carnaval. 
I first wore this dress to see The Legendary Shack Shakers at The Shitty Barn. Wood Chickens opened...but they were not for me. 
JD Wilkes...a bit more subdued than usual...but then at the very end he punched a light out & came back for an encore with a towel wrapped around his bloody hand.
Our newly painted garage door...I'm in love. Sunflowers from the farmers' market...& the beautiful ceiling at Weary Traveler, where David & I had Bob's Bad Breath Burgers for lunch.
On another day...we had lunch at Bar Taco between clients...this is the look David gives me when I want to take photos before we eat.
Dinner with Angie & Freddie...

No comments:

Post a Comment